- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total: 13 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This vibrant-colored warm and spicy beverage is sweetened with cinnamon candies and honey. Serve as a welcome drink when your guests arrive on Christmas Day.
- 1/2 bottle (64-ounce size) apple cider
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 tablespoons red cinnamon candies
- 1-1/2 teaspoons whole allspice
- 1 tablespoon plus 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- Place the apple cider, orange juice, candies and allspice in a medium-sized saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove and discard the allspice from the mixture and stir in the honey. Serve immediately.