- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This salad, made with chicken, cranberries, pecans and celery, will be a definite crowd pleaser at your next holiday family gathering.
- 3 13-ounce cans chicken breast
- 1-1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup Greek style plain yogurt
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- ½ cup green bell pepper, minced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Drain the canned chicken and shred in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add in the yogurt, paprika, cranberries, celery, bell pepper, onion and nuts, and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add in a few grinds of fresh black pepper and a sprinkle of salt, and stir to blend.