- Prep: 2 hr 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 30 min
- Serving: 10-12
Holiday Cheese Balls are a cheery, festive appetizer to serve with a variety of crackers.
- 1 pound American cheese, finely shredded
- 1 small can black olives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 3, 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Additional chopped pecans, parsley and/or paprika for rolling
- Mix the ingredients together. Blend well. Shape into balls or logs.
- Roll in chopped pecans and parsley. Sprinkle with paprika. Chill for a least 2 hours. Then serve at room temperature.