- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr 30 min
- Total: 2 hr 40 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A creamy chicken and vegetable crock pot dinner.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups cooked, cubed chicken
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli, corn and red peppers
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas
- 1 (8 ounce) package cornbread stuffing mix
- 1/3 cup water
- Mix together the soup, butter and water in a bowl until well combined. Stir in the remaining ingredients and pour into a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 5-6 hours on low, or 2-1/2 to 3 hours on high.