- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 6 servings
A healthy and complete breakfast all in one.
- Vegetable oil spray
- 1 (8 ounce) package medium egg noodles, cooked
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (6 ounce) can water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 pound cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat a 6 cup muffin pan with the vegetable spray.
- Combine all ingredients together and evenly distribute to the muffin pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before servings.