- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Perfect for a party, this appetizer recipe is simple and scrumptious. Recipe and image courtesy of Paula Deen.
- 1 (16-ounce) package polska kielbasa
- 2 sheets puff pastry, thawed and lightly rolled out
- honey mustard, barbeque sauce or apricot jam, for serving, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut kielbasa into 6 (4-inch) pieces. Cut puff pastry sheets into thirds (6 strips). Roll each piece of kielbasa in puff pastry and place on a baking sheet.
- Beat egg in a small dish and brush generously over pastry. Bake until pastry is golden brown and puffed, about 20 minutes. Serve with mustard, barbeque sauce, or jam, if desired.