- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail is made from a blend of Chardonnay, fresh orange juice and Galliano; a sweet herbal Italian liqueur.
- 4 ounces Chardonnay or other dry white wine
- 2 ounces fresh orange juice
- 1/2 ounce Galliano
- Place a collins cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Fill the prepared glass with ice and then add the Chardonnay and orange juice; stir to combine.
- Slowly pour the Galliano into the glass so that it floats on the top of the mixture. Serve immediately.