- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 4-6
This recipe is great for low-carb dieters or someone looking for a high-fiber alternative to mom's old-fashioned meatloaf. You can find the GG Bran Crispbread or Sprinkles for this recipe at www.brancrispbread.com.
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley (or 1/2 teaspoon fresh minced)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup GG Bran Cracker or GG Sprinkles, crushed
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- Combine all of the wet ingredients with a whisk. With your hands, work the turkey into the wet ingredients until well-blended.
- Add the salt, pepper and Sprinkle into the mixture and work it into the meat thoroughly.
- Shape the meat into a loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes to an hour, or until the center of the loaf is fully cooked.
- Allow the loaf to cool for a few minutes then serve as slices or cubes and enjoy!