- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: 4 min
- Total: 1 hr 14 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Serve this hibiscus-infused tea cocktail over ice, and garnish with a slice of lime.
- 4 cups water
- 2 Red Zinger tea bags
- 1/3 cup sugar, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 cup vodka
- Boil 2 cups of water in a small saucepan, remove from heat, and then add the tea bags to steep.
- Remove the tea bags and add the sugar. Stir until sugar is totally dissolved and set aside to cool for 30 minutes.
- Once cool add the lemon juice, lime juice and vodka and stir to combine. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving over ice.