- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail is named after the famous 1930s Hi Ho Club in Hollywood. Served chilled, its crisp taste is accentuated by the smoothness of white port.
- 2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce white port
- 2 dashes of bitters
- Twist of lemon peel to garnish
- Place a martini glass into the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and then add the gin, white port, and bitters.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the lemon peel twist and serve immediately.