- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Herbsaint is an anise-flavored liquor that was originally made in New Orleans, Louisiana. Coating a cocktail glass with the Herbsaint adds light hints of taste and delicate aroma to this mixed drink.
- 3 ounces dry sparkling wine
- 1-1/2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- Lemon twist to garnish
- Put a champagne flute in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place a few drops of the Herbsaint into the chilled glass and rotate the glass so that the liquor evenly coats the inside of flute.
- Put the gin, lemon juice, simple syrup and sparkling wine into a cocktail shaker filled with cracked ice and slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds to combine.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass and garnish with a lemon twist; serve immediately.