- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 6
Herbed Vegetables are placed in a foil packet that can be grilled or baked.
- 1, 18 by 24 inch sheet heavy aluminum foil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dry basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F or preheat grill to medium high.
- Center vegetables on aluminum sheet. Sprinkle with seasonings and top with ice cubes and butter.
- Bring up sides of foil and double fold. Double fold ends to form one large foil packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR grill 15 to 20 minutes in covered grill.