- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Shaving zucchini and yellow summer squash lengthwise with a vegetable peeler creates ribbons that act as the “pasta” in this delightful and colorful dish.
- 2 zucchini squash, shaved thinly lengthwise with a vegetable peeler
- 2 yellow summer squash, shaved thinly lengthwise with a vegetable peeler
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1-1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 5 oil-packed sundried tomatoes, drained and thinly sliced
- 1/2 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped oregano
- Shave the zucchini and the yellow squash, lengthwise, into long strips and then place into a large bowl.
- Add a few pinches of salt and pepper, both types of tomatoes, the shallot, garlic, basil and oregano and then drizzle with the olive oil.
- Gently toss to combine and then serve immediately.