- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
A great drink to offer guests for summertime entertaining, serve this refreshing blend of ginger, cilantro pineapple, orange and lime juice garnished with a pineapple wedge and fresh cilantro sprigs.
- 1 4-inch piece fresh peeled ginger, finely chopped
- 3 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup orange juice, chilled
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro leaves
- Fresh cilantro sprigs and pineapple wedges to garnish
- Use a garlic press to crush the ginger in order to extract the juice, and then place the liquid into a blender.
- Add the pineapple juice, orange juice, lime juice, and cilantro to the blender and process the mixture until smooth. Pour the mixture into tall glasses and then garnish the drinks with the pineapple wedges and the cilantro sprigs; serve immediately.