- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: Serves 10 people
Served at your next party, Herbed Caprese Skewers are a bite-sized favorite of a classic offering.
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups mozzarella balls, drained
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Bamboo or plastic skewers
- In a medium bowl, whisk or stir together olive oil, lemon juice, basil, parsley and red pepper; add mozzarella and gently stir to coat balls.
- Alternate cherry tomatoes and herbed mozzarella balls onto the skewers. Serve from a platter.