- Prep: 2 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: 4 min
- Total: 2 hr 14 min
- Serving: Makes 2 pounds of shrimp
A great dinner party dish, make sure you soak the wooden skewers before using so they don’t get burnt.
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced small
- 1/4 cups minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cups minced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cups olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 pounds shrimp, deveined
- Place all of the ingredients in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the shrimp to the bowl, toss to coat with the mixture and marinate for up to 2 hours covered and at room temperature.
- Brush the grill rack with oil and prepare the grill on medium heat.
- Skewer the shrimp onto soaked bamboo or metal skewers and grill for 2 minutes on each side.