- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 1 cup
The rich and salty taste of feta pairs wonderfully with the nutty and slightly bitter flavor of the tahini in this delicious dip recipe. Serve with a side of whole grain tortilla chips.
- 5 ounces feta, cut into cubes
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- juice and zest of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs like parsley, basil, chives, dill
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- Put the feta into a food processor, and pulse until it reaches a fine, crumbly consistency. Add the lemon juice, zest, herbs, tahini and olive oil, and then process the mixture until smooth. Add a few grinds of freshly ground black pepper to taste, and then pulse once more to combine. Serve immediately.