- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 11 min
- Total: 16 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This quick recipe for couscous seasoned with herbs is both versatile and delicious.
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat couscous
- Place the broth, scallions and the parsley in a medium saucepan over high heat and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling add the couscous and bring mixture to a simmer. Remove the pan from the heat, cover and let stand for 6 minutes.
- Uncover the pan and fluff couscous with a fork. Serve immediately.