- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4
Herbed Broccoli Flowerets are served cold and go great with a hearty meatloaf sandwich.
- 1 large bunch broccoli, cut into 2 inch flowerets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- In 12 inch skillet over medium heat, in 1 inch boiling water, heat broccoli to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes or until broccoli is tender-crisp. Drain.
- In medium bowl, combine broccoli with remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate to blend flavors, stirring occasionally.