- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes 1 cup
These almonds make a delicious snack and flavorful treat.
- 1 cup whole Almonds
- 1/2 sprig fresh Rosemary, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Poppy Seeds
- 2 teaspoons Cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon pinches Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Place the almonds in a medium-sized skillet over low heat and toss in the pan for 3 minutes.
- Add the rosemary, poppy seeds, cayenne pepper and salt, and toss to coat. Cook the nut mixture for an additional 2 minutes.
- Transfer the nuts to a bowl, add the olive oil and toss once again to coat.