- Prep: 1 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 1 hr 35 min
- Serving: 21 rolls
Herb rolls just like Grandma used to make.
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 2 1/2 cups biscuit mix
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Dissolve the yeast in the warm water. Mix in the biscuit mix and remaining ingredients. Beat for 2-3 minutes.
- Knead on a surface dusted with the biscuit mix until smooth. Roll out to 14x6 inches and 1/4 inch thick. Cut into thirds lengthwise, and then in 2 inch intervals widthwise to make 21 sections. Roll each into a ball.
- Grease an 8 inch round pan and place 13 balls around the edge (not quite touching) and then 8 in the inner circle. Cover with a damp cloth and allow to rise in a dark area for 1 hour (or until doubled).
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.