- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 12
Delicious holiday fare from Swanson
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 12- to 14-pound turkey
- 2 cans (14 1/2 ounces each) Campbell's® Turkey Gravy
- Stir the stock, lemon juice, basil, thyme and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Roast the turkey according to the package directions, basting occasionally with the stock mixture during cooking. Let the turkey stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Discard any remaining stock mixture.
- Heat the gravy in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat until it's hot and bubbling. Serve with the turkey.