- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 4 servings
Herb Roasted Chicken with vegetables
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 4 medium potatos, quartered
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts halves
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a 17x11 roasting pan combine the soup, water, 1 teaspoon of oregano, potatoes and vegetables.
- Place chicken on top. Sprinkle remaining oregano and paprika on top.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 50 minutes. Stir soup mixture before serving.