- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes 2-1/2 cups
The addition of spinach and herbs add new depths of flavor and vibrant color to your everyday mayonnaise.
- 1/2 cup cooked spinach, drained and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 2 cups reduced fat mayonnaise
- Using a food processor or blender, blend the spinach, mustard, lemon juice, parsley, chives, tarragon and basil together until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into a medium-sized bowl, and then add the mayonnaise. Whisk until smooth.