- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Savory herb crusted rump roast with a bacon top.
- 1 (2 pound) beef rump roast
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup choped fresh oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 slices thick-cut bacon
- Season the roast with salt and pepper, rub in. Mix together the remaining ingredients, aside from the bacon, in a bowl and press over the sides and top of the roast.
- Arrange in a greased slow cooker. Arrange the bacon over top, tucking the ends under the bottom of the roast.
- Cook covered for 6-8 hours on low.