- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6
Serve this chicken with rice and a green salad.
- 1 teaspoon dried whole rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 chick breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 5 shallots, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Rub rosemary and pepper into the chicken.
- Arrange chicken in a 9 inch baking dish.
- Combine pineapple juice and ginger in a bowl.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Sprinkle with shallots and paprika.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake another 25 to 30 minutes.