- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: Makes 12 Servings
Beef tenderloin is complimented by a garlic and herb mixture that is rubbed onto the beef prior to roasting, adding exceptional flavor and aroma.
- 1 4 to 5 pound beef tenderloin roast, trimmed of fat
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1-1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the salt, black pepper, and oregano into a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Place the tenderloin into a roasting pan and then rub the salt mixture all over the roast.
- Sprinkle the tenderloin with the garlic and then place in the oven for 40 minutes for medium-rare doneness.
- Remove the roast from the oven and tent with a piece of aluminum foil. Let rest for 15 minutes before slicing and serving.