- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
A mixture of fresh herbs such as parsley, basil, chives, mint and tarragon are tossed with slices of endive to make this flavorful modern green salad.
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups packed flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup packed small basil leaves
- 1 cup packed 1-inch chive pieces
- 1/2 cup small mint leaves
- 1/4 cup tarragon leaves
- 2 Belgian endives, separated into leaves or halved lengthwise and sliced crosswise 1/2 inch thick
- Place the mayonnaise, lime juice, lime zest and a few pinches of salt and pepper into a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Put the fresh herbs and the endives into a large salad bowl and toss to combine. Pour the salad dressing over the salad and serve immediately.