- Prep: 2 hr
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 2 hr 12 min
- Serving: Serves 6
A super simple chicken recipe that requires a quick marinade and some blue cheese. Serve with a side of baby greens mixed with arugula and sprinkled with golden raisins.
- 6 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sea salt, divided
- 1-1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 2 teaspoons herbes de Provence
- 1/2 cup blue cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil, 1-1/2 teaspoons of the salt and 1 teaspoon of the pepper. Empty into a plastic Ziploc bag and add the chicken.
- Seal bag and chill in refrigerator for 2 hours, flipping the bag about every half an hour.
- Prepare your barbecue on medium-high and brush the rack with oil so chicken doesn’t stick.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and sprinkle both sides with the herbes de Provence, and the remaining salt and pepper.
- Place on the grill and cook for about 6 minutes per side, or until no longer pink in the middle.
- Place cooked chicken onto plates and top with crumbled blue cheese