- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Try this quick and delicious recipe for herb and garlic spread.
- 1 8-ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 to 2 cloves of fresh garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Assorted crackers
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and butter until mixed well; beat in the garlic, herbs, and seasoning until mixed.
- Cover and chill about 30 minutes. The spread can be divided and shaped into two balls and rolled in minced parsley before serving, or placed in a dish on a platter surrounded by crackers.
- Either way, it can be chilled for 4 to 24 hours before using, then brought to room temperature.