- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This drink is based on the traditional Sidecar cocktail, but with its own unique taste and flare.
- 2 ounces Hennessy VS
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1 ounce Fresh lemon juice
- Light brown sugar to garnish
- Lightly wet the rim of a cocktail glass.
- Put some brown sugar onto a piece of wax paper and then dip the glass rim into the sugar to coat.
- Place all of the ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 10 seconds to combine.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared cocktail glass and serve.