- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 10-15 servings
A fast and tasty dessert bar that is sure to be a hit!
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cup graham racker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup nuts
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Melt the butter into a 9x13-inch pan. Layer the graham cracker crumbs, then coconut, chocolate chips and finally the nuts over the butter. Pour the condensed milk over the entire pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool before cutting.