- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 10
Graham crackers and chocolate make Hello Dollies sing!
- 2 cups finely crushed graham crackers
- 1, 8 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 package butterscotch chips
- 1 cup coconut, flaked
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Melt butter in a 9 by 13 inch baking pan. Scatter cracker crumbs evenly over butter. Add in layers, the chocolate and butterscotch chips, nuts and coconut. Pour milk over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Slice in pan while still warm.