- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A classic recipe made simple.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 4 thin slices cooked ham (about 2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup grated Swiss cheese (about 2 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil, then spray with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Brush chicken with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, then coat in bread crumbs. Arrange chicken on prepared baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes. Evenly top chicken with 4 slices ham, then cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.