- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Burrata is a fresh Italian cheese made from a combination of mozzarella and cream. Enjoy its creamy and mild taste topped over fresh heirloom tomatoes.
- 4 heirloom tomatoes
- 5 ounces burrata cheese
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Toasted slices of ciabatta bread to serve
- Rinse off the tomatoes, pat dry and then cut into wedges. Place the tomatoes onto 4 serving plates and then top each serving with some burrata cheese.
- Drizzle each salad with 1-1/2 tablespoons oil and then sprinkle with a few pinches of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve with slices of toasted ciabatta.