- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Serves 2 to 4
This vibrant and colorful salad is a sweet and tangy dish; to make it a main meal, add some grilled shrimp or pasta, and serve with chunks of fresh and crusty peasant bread.
- 15 small Heirloom tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons pitted, sliced green olives
- 3 tablespoons pitted, sliced black olives
- 3 tablespoons pitted, sliced kalamata olives
- 1 stalk scallion, finely chopped
- 2 ounces feta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh or dried oregano
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the tomatoes in a large, shallow salad bowl along with the olives and the onion. Toss gently to combine.
- Put the oil, vinegar, sugar, oregano and a few pinches of salt and pepper into a small bowl and whisk vigorously to blend. Pour the mixture over the salad, add the feta cheese and gently toss to coat. Serve immediately.