- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 30 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
Beef, sausage, cheese and salsa packed queso chip dip.
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup hot salsa
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground oregano
- 2 (16 ounce) packages cubed Velveeta cheese
- Brown the sausage and beef together in a skillet for 15 minutes. Drain.
- Combine the salsa, mushroom soup, tomatoes and green chilies, garlic powder and oregano in a saucepan. Heat until well mixed. Stir in the cheese.
- Mix everything together in a greased slow cooker. Cook covered on low for 1 hour, or until the cheese has melted, stirring only once.