- Prep: 1 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 1 hr 35 min
- Serving: 8
Heavenly Chocolate Pudding Dessert has a tender nut studded crust and is topped with crushed Heath bars.
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (9 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (3-1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3-1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- crushed Heath bars
- Combine first 3 ingredients in bowl, mixing well. Press into a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Cream confectioners' sugar and cream cheese together in a bowl. Fold in half the Cool Whip. Spread over cooled crust.
- Beat milk and pudding mixes together in bowl until thick. Spread over cheese layer. Top with remaining Cool Whip. Sprinkle Heath bars on top. Chill until serving time.