- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 6 People
Wondering what to do with all your hard boiled Easter eggs? Heavenly avocado and chipotle eggs are a great solution. Also, they're a healthier alternative to traditional deviled eggs.
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 ripe, medium-sized avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup green onions, minced
- 1 small can chipotle chiles, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 1 tablespoon chives, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- After hard boiled eggs are cool to touch, remove the yolks and set aside in a medium-sized bowl. Reserve egg whites.
- Add the avocado to the yolks and mash all together until smooth. Add the green onion, chipotle and cilantro and stir together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill the egg white halves with the yolk mixture. Arrange on a platter and garnish with the chives.