- Prep: 45 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 60
A bit different than the usual spritz recipe, with the addition of cream cheese.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- finely chopped almonds
- Beat butter and cream cheese on medium for 30 seconds. Add sugar, almond extract, and vanilla; beat until blended. Add flour.
- Cover and refrigerate dough for 30 minutes or until workable but not stiff.
- Use cookie press to form shapes onto ungreased, clean cookie sheets. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake at 375F 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are firm but not brown.
- Cool on baking sheet slightly, then place on cooling racks.