- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Colorful layers of tomato, avocado, cucumber, mixed greens, goat cheese, pesto and hummus make this vegetarian sandwich both hearty and delicious. Serve with some veggie chips and sweet pickles.
- 2 pieces 100% Whole Grain Bread
- 1 Tomato, 4 slices
- 1/4 whole Avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup English or Hothouse Cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 cup Baby Mixed Greens
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 ounce Soft Goat Cheese
- 2 teaspoons Pesto
- 2 tablespoons Hummus
- Spread the pesto onto one slice of bread and then top with the goat cheese, tomato, cucumber, mustard, greens and avocado. Spread the hummus onto the remaining bread slice and close the sandwich. Serve immediately.