- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A nice slow cooked hearty beef stew with potatoes.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen vegetables
- 2 cups southern style hash brown potatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Brown the beef with the garlic over medium heat. Drain. Mix together with the remaining ingredients in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours, or on high for 1 1/2 -2 hours.