- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Toss this sauce with your favorite pasta, or pour over baked chicken or roasted pork, for a delicious and creamy accompaniment to your main dish.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 pound mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Place the oil in a medium-sized sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté for about 5 minutes until golden brown, and then slowly pour in the stock and cream, whisking to combine.
- Stir in the parsley and garlic and cook mixture for 4 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent sticking.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper and serve immediately.