- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 20 min
- Total: 1 hr 30 min
- Serving: 6-8 People
Try this variation of meatloaf at your next family dinner.
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups bread crumbs, softened
- 3/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, bread crumbs, onion, green pepper, horseradish, mustard and salt.
- Add ground beef to mixture; mix well.
- Press into a well-greased 9x5 loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Spread ketchup over top of meatloaf and bake for an additional 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.