- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr 30 min
- Total: 2 hr 45 min
- Serving: 4
Nothing like a homey Chicken Rice Casserole to warm up your family. This meal is perfect for a relaxed and easy going Sunday.
- 2 whole chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup uncooked rice (not instant)
- 1/2 envelope dry onion soup mix
- Combine soups, milk and rice. Spray a large casserole dish with vegetable spray. Spread mixture in dish.
- Place chicken on top and submerge in soup mixture. Sprinkle with onion soup mix.
- Cover tightly. Bake at 325 degrees F for 2 1/2 hours.