- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr 30 min
- Total: 3 hr 45 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A hearty slow cooked chicken, sausage and bean dinner.
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- Canola oil
- 1 pound Polish sausage, cut into 1-inch slices
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 (31 ounce) can pork and beans with liquid
- 1 (15 ounce) can Ranch Style or chili beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can butter beans, drained
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Brown the chicken in the oil.
- Combine with the remaining ingredients, except the bacon, in a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 7-8 hours on low, or 3-1/2 to 4 hours on high. Sprinkle the bacon over top to serve.