- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 6
Your family will love Hearty Brunch Stacks.
- 2 cups favorite pancake mix
- 6 eggs
- Cheese Sauce: 1, 10 1/2 ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons pimento, chopped
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 thin slices cooked ham
- Prepare and bake 18 pancakes as package label directs for 2 cups mix. Keep warm in oven, covered with foil, at 200 degrees F.
- During baking of last pancakes, start poaching eggs to desired doneness.
- Make cheese sauce: In small saucepan, combine soup, milk, pimento; bring to boil; add cheese; stir, over low heat, till cheese is melted.
- On each dinner plate, butter, then stack three pancakes. Top each stack with a ham slice, a poached egg, then some cheese sauce. Serve immediately.