- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 10
Wake up with a slice of Hearty Breakfast Bake.
- 1, 12 ounce package bulk pork sausage
- 4 medium green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1, 8 ounce package slice mushrooms
- 1/2 bag, 20 ounce size, refrigerated loose pack hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Bisquick mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 5 eggs
- Grease 9 by 13 inch baking pan.
- Cook sausage in skillet over medium high heat, stirring frequently, until no longer pink; drain. Layer sausage, onions, bell pepper, mushrooms, potatoes and cheese in baking dish. Stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over ingredients in baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees F for 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes before serving.