- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 8 servings
A vegetable packed, bean and diced ham soup.
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced carrots, drained
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2-3 cups cooked, diced ham
- 2 (15 ounce) cans navy beans with liquid
- 2 (15 ounce) cans jalapeno pinto beans with liquid
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Add the carrots, celery and bell pepper to a soup pot along with the butter. Cook for about 8 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients along with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil , and stir constantly, for 3 minutes. Reduce to a simmer for 15 minutes.