- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4
Hearts of Palm Chicken is an elegant dish made with a creamy mushroom sauce.
- 4 whole chicken breasts, skinned and boned
- 1, 14 ounce can hearts of palm, drained
- melted butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- Flatten chicken breasts and wrap around hearts of palm stalks. Place in baking dish. Brush with butter, seasoning to taste.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes, basting occasionally. Combine soup and cream cheese in saucepan. Heat over low heat until cheese melts and sauce is smooth, stirring often. Serve with chicken.